Part 5 of Prepare Now to Make a Difference
Temptation and discouragement do not have to stop us in our tracks. Our shield of faith can protect against any spiritual arrow the enemy wants to shoot at us.
Paul knew that the Roman soldiers were equipped for success in battle. The fact that he used their armor as an illustration says a great deal about what he believed our chances for victory are in spiritual battle. Today, we are looking at the fourth kind of spiritual armor from Ephesians 6.
In Today’s episode:
- What does a spiritual arrow from the enemy look like?
- How can we ‘Take up the Shield of Faith’ like Paul says to do?
- Why would the enemy want to target us?
- How our response to his attacks can be the preparation we need to go forward and do great things for God in the future.
- Hear missionaries talk about their strategic plans to take the Gospel to another land.